Donate to support the CVCOA mission and vision
Our mission is to support Central Vermonters to age with dignity and choice. Your contribution has a direct impact on helping older adults continue to live independently and stay connected to the communities they know and love. Thanks for helping us build a world where aging is honored and celebrated!
Learn more about all the ways CVCOA is making an impact on Central Vermont communities by reading our digital impact report at impact.cvcoa.org.
Designate your contribution to one of our funds, or select to Apply Your Funds Where Most Needed support our efforts throughout the organization.
- Nutrition and Wellness Fund - supports our partner nutrition program sites to provide home delivered, grab and go, and community meals as well as nutrition education
- Creative Aging Fund - provides opportunities for home-bound older adults to engage in creative skill building and meaningful connection through arts activities
- Care Team Flex Fund - helps provide essentials like grocery and gas card, fuel assistance, and accessibility or safety features in the home to older adults with urgent needs
- Bridging the Digital Divide Fund - addresses the three necessary elements required for older adults to engage online: device, broadband connection, and individualized training
- Caregiver and Care Support Fund - provides opportunities for caregivers to receive support, respite, and training
- Volunteer & Community Services Fund - supports our volunteer programs to help recruit, train, and support volunteers who provide direct service in the community
Who We Help & Where
CVCOA serves adults 60 and older living in Central Vermont, their caregivers, partners and families without discrimination and regardless of income. For certain programs, we may provide services for younger adults with disabilities.
We serve the 54 towns of Central Vermont: all towns in Washington, Lamoille, and Orange Counties (except Thetford) and Washington counties, as well as the towns of Bethel, Hancock, Granville, Pittsfield, Rochester, Royalton, Sharon and Stockbridge.
CVCOA is one of five Area Agencies on Aging serving seniors and their families in Vermont.
For more information, please visit www.cvcoa.org
You can also donate your unwanted car, truck, boat, rv, or other vehicle to CVCOA. Learn more about how easy it is to donate your vehicle and start the process today!